Mayte martín - muy frágil
Hailed by more than one prominent journalist as the voice of her generation, Martin has made landmark recordings in Flamenco (Muy Fragil and Querencia), and Bolero/Latin Jazz (Free Boleros and Tiempo de Amar). On de Fuego y de Agua she explores a new musical horizon with French classical pianists Katia and Marielle Labeque. The program's towering shadow is that of Federico Garcia Lorca, whose lyrics are set to musical compositions by Manuel de Falla, Enrique Granados, and Joaquin Rodrigo. There is also music by Paco de Lucia, Carlos Gardel, Martin herself, and Joan Albert Amargos, who also arranged all the music for the two pianos and voice.
- Various - Recycle Or Die (Electronic Mind Music)
- Little Harry vs. Billy Boyo - DJ Clash Volume 2
- Donna Caroll - Donna Caroll
- No Artist - Det Går För Ulla
- Paul Elstak - Offensive Rmx Project - Part 2